Step #1: Build one or more cool webinos apps (up to 3 apps per participant).
To download webinos and documentation go to https://developer.webinos.org/ For technical support questions visit https://developer.webinos.org/forums/webinos-app-challenge
Step #2: Register to the webinos app portal as a developer.
- Go to http://apps.webinos.org/
- Click on the “Log In” arrow at the top right corner of the screen
- Click on the “Register” button. This will reveal a number of extra fields
- Fill-in your details and click “Ok”. You will receive a notification email to confirm your registration.
- Go to http://apps.webinos.org/developer/ and log-in again if necessary
- Click “yes” on the red banner at the top of the page which prompts you to become a developer. You must log-out and close the browser window after this step to enable your developer account . You will receive a notification email to confirm that your account has been upgraded to “Developer”.
Step #3: Upload your awesome applications to the webinos app portal
- Go to http://apps.webinos.org/developer/ and log-in
- Click on the “Upload” link at the top left
- Follow the instructions
- After you complete the upload take a note of the App ID. You can find this at the http://apps.webinos.org/developer/ by clicking on an app to see the details
Step #4: Fill-in the application form and complete the survey.
- Go to http://www.webinos.org/appchallenge/application fill-in the application form and complete the survey.
- For any questions related to the application feel free to contact us at appchallenge [ at ] webinos.org
- Good luck!